Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC-
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Hopewell High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte153Students
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill107Students
- North Carolina State University97Students
- University of North Carolina - Wilmington72Students
- East Carolina University68Students
- University of North Carolina - Greensboro67Students
- Appalachian State University65Students
- North Carolina A&T State University62Students
- Winston-Salem State University57Students
- North Carolina Central University48Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.50 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
- Very Good85
I like how they keep us focused on our academics and i like the school spirit for sports and its very diverse, i didnt like the way some teachers taught, the tartyness bc of the bus or car lines and the food was really bad some students got sick off of it. and if it wasnt for jrotc i wouldnt be a a good student as i am now bc of the over crowdedness at the school. jrotc helped me push further.
- 13 days ago
The parents of the students at the high school are very supportive for their child especially during the process of the student searching and applying to college. Parents respect and allow teachers teach and do things their way and allow and trust them with their decisions.
- Niche User
- 2 months ago
This school is very diverse, I wouldn't go back and do it all over again because the whole time I was at this school I missed my old high school, but Hopewell definitely made me feel welcomed.
- Niche User
- 4 months ago