Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC
- Sports & FitnessB
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Huffman High School Magnet Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Alabama104Students
- University of Alabama - Birmingham102Students
- Alabama A&M University92Students
- Alabama State University66Students
- University of South Alabama61Students
- Auburn University52Students
- Samford University47Students
- Tuskegee University47Students
- Jacksonville State University37Students
- Jefferson State Community College37Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
- Very Good32
Huffman can be a good school at times but there are a few problems . the food isn't very well , the teachers actually give you a hard time . school gets stressful when you aren't being taught . we aren't being taught anything we are just given work and told to do it . some students are being failed for not having the right supplies , in one of my classes my teacher gave my class a test the test included ten questions total one of my fellow classmates missed two of the questions and made a 45 that isn't the right way to grade I think we deserve better teachers with better grading skills at Huffman high the whole school is going to fail if we don't do something about it .the principal is never at the school. our teachers are very lazy and my parents are really concerned . most of the student I see are stressing everyday I just want to make my school better.
- 8 days ago
My experience at this school has been okay. It's not perfect at all. We have had changes within the four years I've attended this school. Class schedules, lunch schedules, time to switch classss, activities. I'm still getting my lesson but always get interrupted by the bell to switch classes. We don't even have enough time to get from one class to another. I'm not worried about it because as long as I get all my credits and graduate, they can make all the changes they want.
- High School Senior
- 1 month ago
I would go back to this school all over again because it made me who I am today. It helped me to open my eyes and being that teachers and staff seen potential in me pushed and drove me to want to be successful.
- Niche User
- 1 month ago