Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Jenks High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A361 Students
- A319 Students
- A+210 Students
- B-130 Students
- B+125 Students
- A-112 Students
- A+93 Students
- B80 Students
- A63 Students
- A+54 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.63 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.90 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.91 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.91 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.91 responses
- Very Good202
I love the opportunity that Jenks gives its students to thrive and excel in every aspect of life. There is a way for every student to feel involved and a way for everyone to belong. Whether it's drama, sports, or even a love for casseroles, there is a place for you at Jenks High School. Jenks also does everything they can to help you achieve your academic goals. The teachers are so caring and want to see you achieve your goals without handing you a good grade. There is such an attitude of excellence that floods our hallways and I love that about Jenks! Go Trojans!
- 21 days ago
Jenks High School has their motto on a digital billboard in front of the school: Academics, Athletics, and Attitude. There are organizations and clubs for every student, the academic rigor is exceptional, and over ten students are National Merit Scholars every year!
- 3 months ago
My experience at Jenks High School has been great. Our school emphasizes the five A's, which are Academics, Activities, Arts, Athletics, and Attitude. There are many opportunities to be in recreational sports or different clubs; many students encourage one another to be involved. If there is anything I could change, it would be the classroom sizes because the number of students attending our school is increasing significantly every year. I would also increase the time alloted for lunch. For many students, lunch is the only small break they have between classes; lunch tends to feel rushed.
- 13 days ago