Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Jenks High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Oklahoma361Students
- Oklahoma State University319Students
- University of Tulsa210Students
- Tulsa Community College130Students
- Oral Roberts University125Students
- University of Arkansas112Students
- University of Texas - Austin93Students
- University of Central Oklahoma80Students
- University of Kansas63Students
- Vanderbilt University54Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.90 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.91 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.91 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.91 responses
- Very Good199
Jenks High School has their motto on a digital billboard in front of the school: Academics, Athletics, and Attitude. There are organizations and clubs for every student, the academic rigor is exceptional, and over ten students are National Merit Scholars every year!
- 2 months ago
There are numerous clubs and extracurricular activities available at Jenks High School. At JHS, one can be apart of several activities at the same time! Depending on the activity, it will require little effort to a good amount of effort in order to participate.
- Niche User
- 3 months ago
Jenks High School provide many extracurricular opportunities. JHS strongly encourages students to become involved in clubs and organization since the recent studies show that students who participate in school activities are found to be more successful than students who do not. Also, the attendance and membership do not affect students' class grades. The sponsored clubs and organizations available at JHS are Art Club, Band, Cheerleading, DECA, French Club, German Club, National Honor Society, Key Club, FCCLA, AVID Club, Vocal Music, Pre-Med Society, and Student Council etc. During my high school year, I joined Key Club, FCCLA and AVID Club. These clubs that I participated in helped me gain new experiences and learn how to engage with diverse groups of people. More importantly, all these three clubs encourage students to volunteer in the community. Volunteering was always fun and was a great way to meet new people.
- Niche User
- 7 months ago