Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Sports & FitnessB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Judson High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Texas - San Antonio303Students
- University of Texas - Austin284Students
- Texas State University248Students
- Texas A&M University191Students
- Texas Tech University134Students
- San Antonio College132Students
- University of North Texas112Students
- Texas Christian University110Students
- St. Mary's University - Texas105Students
- University of the Incarnate Word102Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.61 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.97 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.97 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.97 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.104 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.104 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.104 responses
- Very Good190
I am a Judson alumni of 2014 and here's my take on with this high school. There was many programs to look into with what you want to do. The health programs were top notch and hands on experience was great to implicate. Choir, band, and the arts are something to enjoy if you were in it. When it comes to Judson as well, football and basketball is well known with our records. The games are extremely fun to go to. It is energetic and alive with spirit at these games. When it comes to academics, there are great faculty members that teach and challenge you to be your best with understanding the material that is taught to you. Parents are always in the loop with what events occur at the high school. The food could be better since there is not a lot of options for a healthy meal. Administration is neither good nor bad, but there are hiccups that can lead to problems with attendance and grades.
- 4 days ago
My experience with Judson High School was not pleasant. I had a very hard time adjusting as I had moved high schools twice in the past year, and the amount of people overwhelmed me. I come from a small school where learning is more personal and you are able to learn more from teachers who really care about the students and aren't there just to have a job. I would like to see teachers who are more caring and understanding of student situations, and honestly want to see them succeed in life and not just in their class.
- 5 days ago
I graduated from here in 2016. The thing I liked most is the school spirit. I was very proud to be a rocket and be a part of the Judson Color guard.
- 15 days ago