Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Sports & FitnessC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Lancaster High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of California - Los Angeles206Students
- California State University - Northridge189Students
- Antelope Valley College143Students
- University of California - Santa Barbara142Students
- University of San Diego132Students
- University of Southern California130Students
- San Diego State University125Students
- University of California - San Diego119Students
- University of California - Irvine114Students
- California State University - Long Beach108Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.46 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.73 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.88 responses
- Very Good205
Attended Lancaster High School, enjoyed my 4 years of High School. Teachers want to see you do well in their classes as well as the other classes. Sports was mostly my thing so they helped me focus on both the academics and the sports side without failing on either side of the board. There is nothing really to complain about the school, they plan activities, make it engaging to learn, taught us what we needed to know. Never really thought much about high school, but just knew this would lead me to bigger and better things in life as I prepared for college.
- 3 days ago
The overall experience at this school is okay because it has its pros and cons. The pros at this school is that the classes are like college classes. The cons about this school is that people dont really learn within those two hours.
- High School Senior
- 26 days ago
I believe that the school was not great in terms of academic achievement, but not necessarily poor, either. Something that I enjoyed about the school was that I felt there were a wide range of class options available; from AP and Honors STEM courses to wind ensembles to courses on graphic and video game design, and many things in between. I felt that the teachers were also of decent quality as well. However, the overall feel and air of the school was somewhat apathetic. There wasn't much stress on the students to work particularly hard, and many of the students didn't seem to interested in being involved in multiple subjects, so it felt like most students just simply "went with the flow" of life. Of course, there were some outliers, but the majority of students didn't seem very concerned with high academic achievement, which affected how well or how poorly we were able to push each other to achieve individual academic success.
- Niche User
- 4 months ago