Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+209 Students
- B+148 Students
- A+112 Students
- A-93 Students
- A-90 Students
- B-75 Students
- B75 Students
- A72 Students
- B+67 Students
- A-64 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
- Very Good147
Parents are constantly coming in and out of the school to support their kids! Every college info. meeting or basketball game, I see a tons of LHS parents there to support! These parents even volunteer a crazy amount of time for this school. And even interact at academically stuff, including open houses and orientations. Lots of work coming from parents!
- High School Senior
- 4 months ago
I really like this website! It is really easy to navigate and it gives me so many different options. It allows me to make my college experience a little bit more cheaper. With the abundant amount of scholarships and variety I always am able to find one that matches me. Niche offers a lot of different programs to help you define your college search and earn a lot of many for your very own particular activities. Overall I think Niche is a great program and I would definitely recommend it.
- 3 months ago
To be honest, I wouldn't have gone to another high school if I was given the opportunity. The staff and teachers care deeply for their students' success. Not to brag, but their band program is one of the best in the nation. The only thing I would change is getting rid of the "Drop Everything And Read" during PRIDE time since most students, like myself, use that time to go to tutorials or work on classwork. Also, we are, unfortunately, known for our fire alarms going off at least twice a month because some students' poor decisions. Other that that, high school at Leander has been a fun, memorable four years.
- 21 days ago