Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Leesville Road High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A218 Students
- A+163 Students
- B+136 Students
- B+124 Students
- A-103 Students
- B+98 Students
- B+81 Students
- B-65 Students
- B+59 Students
- A+53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.57 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.68 responses
- Very Good188
My experience at Leesville Road High School was excellent. The teachers and faculty were always working towards making the school better and more productive for students. The school's decision to remove the ABC lunch schedule and replace it with SMART Lunch, where students can go back to classes during lunch for extra help or make up work was phenomenal. There are plenty of clubs and activities for all students to participate in. Leesville constantly adapted to solve any problems that arose, which shows how much the teachers and administrators truly care about the students. Overall, Leesville Road High School was as good a high school education as there is in this country!
- 1 month ago
I've attended leesville since freshman year. Overall I've enjoyed my time here! I've met some great friends and I've become closer to former teachers. I love the talent the students have for the arts, especially the theatre department, as well as the athletics. The administration is wonderful because they genuinely care about the students and will meet with us if we want to see a change. I think leesville could improve its security, as there have been a few fights during lunch.
- 8 days ago
Extracurriculars are very important at Leesville, I mean seriously have you attended a football or basketball game?! Clubs are very big which I was surprised to find out my freshman year. Powderpuff is big and really nice that they do something for girls who maybe didnt make a sport. Leesville I think is great because of their extracurriculars mostly, Our academics are good too but many poeple know us for Extracurriculars
- High School Senior
- Jan 11 2016