Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Liberty County High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Georgia Southern University129Students
- University of Georgia124Students
- Armstrong Atlantic State University81Students
- Georgia State University69Students
- Valdosta State University56Students
- Kennesaw State University48Students
- Mercer University39Students
- Emory University30Students
- Savannah State University30Students
- Florida State University29Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
- Very Good64
Every teacher's learning style is different and unique at Liberty. Some teachers come off more aggressively, which surprisingly is more effective, because it helps students embed the information in their brains. Some teachers have routine, and they do the same things every day. Every student learns differently. The overall quality of the teachers is an A+!
- Niche User
- June 5 2014
Parents and administration did seem to pay the most attention during football season because it brought more money into the school, but other clubs still had ample support. I played basketball, and I can't remember a time when the bleachers were empty. The students loved going out and showing their Panther Pride at our rival school. The art club and excellent art teacher allow students to express themselves without the pressure to "fit in." Lastly, there was a student death during the school year, and the whole school pulled together to grieve and support his family. The school passed out ribbons in respect and offered counseling to students. Liberty County is a great, untraditional small town. Being located outside an Army base ensures diversity and open hearts.
- High School Senior
- 5 months ago
For the most part, my teachers have been unmemorable and not particularly helpful. This is mainly because I usually don't need much help with my studies but for the students who do need extra help, there isn't much that's done for them. Tutoring is offered, but it's usually just a review of notes then you're sent home. They're normally quick to reply to emails but often slow in updating their grades on Powerschool. Our school's teachers have a wide range of teaching styles. This is both good and bad. A few are fun, lively, and genuinely interested in students learning. Others are no-nonsense types, which isn't necessarily bad, but not helpful when you can clearly tell that teacher doesn't want to be bothered with your concerns. Collectively, they're good teachers, nothing remarkable or overly negative to say about them.
- High School Senior
- 3 months ago