Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Lincoln High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Florida State University282Students
- Tallahassee Community College152Students
- University of Florida128Students
- Florida A&M University99Students
- University of Central Florida99Students
- University of South Florida92Students
- University of North Florida54Students
- University of Miami45Students
- University of West Florida33Students
- University of Georgia31Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
- Very Good106
I have had a good experience at Lincoln so far. I would absolutely choose this school again because it is so diverse and there is no type of person that does not fit it. Apart from the typical popular group, people are quiet accepting and it's easy to be friends with everyone! The school provides a variety of sports and activities to participate in year round.
- High School Junior
- Oct 13 2015
The teachers at Lincoln High School are outstanding! they go beyond any expectations, and make sure each student understands the material. They are willing to help students who are struggling, and explain/accommodate to the student's learning abilities.
- Niche User
- 10 months ago
My experience with Lincoln high school, i attended Lincoln high school half my sophomore year, because i moved into the school on November, 24, 2014. My teachers were nice, they cared for students including me as well. Some teachers are up to date with the grading system, I really don't know how the grading system works. The school is little strict, for example, if you missed or skip any class during the day, its a excused absence. When you do have excused absence, the school calls your parents and say the student had this much excused absences. Me as a student all have "ONE" thing in high school that is stuck in our minds, and that is graduating high school. Some teachers would care if the student been putting hard work, and been coming on time to class, being prepared to class, and getting good grades in all of your classes. And there are teachers that don't put in the effort, if the student been late to class, not being prepared, not turning in class work, and if the student is not putting in the effort.
- High School Junior
- 12 months ago