Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Lone Peak High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+568 Students
- B-420 Students
- B+409 Students
- A-372 Students
- B143 Students
- B125 Students
- C+99 Students
- B86 Students
- B-65 Students
- A+49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.70 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.70 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.82 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.116 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.121 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.121 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.121 responses
- Very Good338
Lone Peak has an incredible student body and staff. The environment is safe, happy, creative, and the students share a unique bond by calling themselves Lone Peak Knights. I was very happy to go to high school here, and I would call it the ideal high school experience. Also, Lone Peak has many fabulous clubs and teams to get involved with that will make your experience all the greater - go find your hobby and get involved! And the principle, Rhonda Bromley (whom the students affectionately refer to as just "Rhonda") is incredible - she loves her staff, her students, and Lone Peak. Great school, great people!
- 2 months ago
I have been going to Lone Peak Highschool for almost 3 years now. I am a senior there, and overall I have had a great experience there. There is the normal friend and cliche drama, and occasional feeling alone, but it is a great school with overall great kids. The teachers are amazing, and so willing to spend lots of extra time helping you understand and succeed. There are so many AP and Honors classes, our acedemics program is amazing! Our sports teams are incredible as well. We have some seriously talented kids at our school. There is lots of clubs to be a part of as well and the administration is great, they all want us to succeed and be our best. Even though the cafeteria food is gross, everything else here is fabulous! I love being a Lone Peak Knight!
- 3 months ago
At Lone Peak teachers do their best to make you feel welcome and successful. They do push students to work hard and to develop skills. They are not easy, squeak by classes. Having said that, they are consistent in helping you achieve good grades and I can often be found their before and after school getting help in a variety of subjects. I have also developed lasting relationships with many of my teachers and know I can always come back and get help later. Each are well rounded and you can see their Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate certificate hanging on their wall. Needless to say I am a very lucky student!
- High School Senior
- 5 months ago