Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Sports & FitnessA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Lone Peak High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Brigham Young University568Students
- Utah Valley University420Students
- Utah State University409Students
- University of Utah372Students
- Brigham Young University - Idaho143Students
- Southern Utah University125Students
- Dixie State University99Students
- Brigham Young University - Hawaii86Students
- Weber State University65Students
- Stanford University49Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.70 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.116 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.121 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.121 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.121 responses
- Very Good333
I have been going to Lone Peak Highschool for almost 3 years now. I am a senior there, and overall I have had a great experience there. There is the normal friend and cliche drama, and occasional feeling alone, but it is a great school with overall great kids. The teachers are amazing, and so willing to spend lots of extra time helping you understand and succeed. There are so many AP and Honors classes, our acedemics program is amazing! Our sports teams are incredible as well. We have some seriously talented kids at our school. There is lots of clubs to be a part of as well and the administration is great, they all want us to succeed and be our best. Even though the cafeteria food is gross, everything else here is fabulous! I love being a Lone Peak Knight!
- 2 days ago
Lone Peak High School has many opportunities to "become." It has a culture of achievement, which is why so many students take AP classes, have good grades, and the average school ACT is high (around 27). I appreciate the experienced and involved teachers, especially the AP teachers (I have taken eight AP classes, and am currently taking four). Overall, this school is definitely one of the best High Schools in Utah, and in the nation.
- 3 days ago
The school is so devoted to helping kids succeed. The principal is so involved in the kids education. For example. My principal is at every single one of my choir concerts and even wrote me a handwritten letter once. The teachers are phenomenal. They are well qualified. Very smart and very able to help us out. They work with us 1 on 1 and are also devoted to our success. The one thing I would like to change is that the school is very devoted to the 'big' sports like football and basketball and sometimes the little sports and clubs get forgotten. But overall I love it so much. The kids can be hard but that's just teenagers being teenagers.
- 3 days ago