Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Madison Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Brigham Young University - Idaho183Students
- Brigham Young University109Students
- Idaho State University79Students
- Utah State University64Students
- University of Idaho38Students
- University of Utah37Students
- Boise State University36Students
- Brigham Young University - Hawaii22Students
- University of Montana22Students
- Oregon State University21Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
- Very Good88
I love the school for he safety and trust between the students and teachers. It is a friendly, supportive community not to mention the fine arts department is positively grand! But the student body is quite cliquish.
- High School Sophomore
- 7 months ago
Madison is a wonderful high school full of loving, accepting students and teachers. The vast majority of people are LDS, meaning they are kind and loving toward different people and try to make everyone feel welcome. Foreign exchange students coming to Madison come to appreciate the warmth found in Rexburg and really appreciate the attitudes of everyone around them. It is a comfortable place, with most people knowing each other.
- Niche User
- 3 months ago
I really liked the teachers at this school. They were considerate of their students and were passionate about their classes that they taught. one thing I would like to change is the difficulty level of the classes. They all were pretty easy to pass and BS your way through the class. Once I got into college I realized I never really learned anything valuable in high school, specifically in english, I never really learned how to write papers. Now I have to relearn and deal with the consequences of having no writing skills.
- 1 month ago