Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Marquette Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Northern Michigan University116Students
- Michigan State University70Students
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor45Students
- Michigan Technological University41Students
- Central Michigan University23Students
- Grand Valley State University19Students
- Western Michigan University19Students
- University of Wisconsin15Students
- Lawrence University10Students
- Albion College7Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
- Very Good35
Marquette Senior High School has a lot to offer to all of the students. From art classes to AP classes, to wood working classes, there is something for everyone. Along with curriculum, there are a wide variety of sports and intramural sports that keep growing as the students do. With a great staff leading the next generation of fine students, our school is one of the best in Upper Michigan!
- Niche User
- Aug 19 2015
My overall experience had been quite well at Marquette Senior High School, specifically the teachers and staff. Also the school provides students with many benefits, such as chromebooks; you could say we're spoiled. However I do not enjoy the school lunches nor do I appreciate some of the strict policies they enforce. One example of this is the new attendance policy they just added.
- 2 months ago
I knew plenty of people during my time at MSHS that were involved in many different things. The football captain might be a member of the choir, and a section leader for marching band could be homecoming queen. The older I got, the more I saw that high school there was what you made it. You could do as much or as little as you pleased, and for the most part people were accepting of your choices.
- Niche User
- 5 months ago