Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesA
McEachern High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Georgia271Students
- Kennesaw State University259Students
- Georgia State University240Students
- Georgia Southern University172Students
- University of West Georgia137Students
- Valdosta State University84Students
- Emory University76Students
- Mercer University62Students
- Chattahoochee Technical College61Students
- Georgia Institute of Technology60Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.43 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.68 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.83 responses
- Very Good216
Overall McEachern Highschool is very diverse. The teachers are always encouraging news their students to do their best! The teachers themselves show professionalism and realatedness with every student. They cooperate as a team with facility members and others involved; as well as, encouraging students to attend school games, activities all in all showing great sportsmanship and engagement in after school activities. They hold responsible for everything that is done, very professional, and take control over the classes.
- Niche User
- 5 months ago
My experience being at McEachern has been good overall. Though some things I have experienced have not been good, I can still say that I would not want to go to any other school. Academics are our number one priority, I can honestly say the level of education you receive is the best. It is a well-rounded school environment and I would recommend anyone to go experience the best four years of their lives! If I could change anything at school, it would be the restriction of certain activities the student body are not able to do as a whole. We want to have more fun! #BleedBlueAndGold #PrideInTheTribe
- 26 days ago
Love the school (would not want to go through the work again)! Two of my best experiences are going to the McEachern nature center to take photographs for graphics, and doing Shop with in Indian. Shop with in Indian (SWAI) is an event where the students raise money to fund a child's Christmas (and needs) and shop with them.
- High School Senior
- 3 months ago