Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+41 Students
- A31 Students
- B26 Students
- A+24 Students
- A-22 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-12 Students
- B+12 Students
- C+12 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
- Very Good49
I transfered to Meadville Area Senior High School my senior year, so I feel I really got an inside look into this school that students who had experienced nothing else could not see. I transfered from an even more small town school, and I found Meadville to be more diversified, resourceful, and established than my old school. It was practically a culture shock to experience AP classes, diligent teachers, and an educated student body. If I could change something, I would say that the administration is lacking wthis connecting with the students' thoughts and ideas.
- 3 months ago
My experience at this school has been generally good and I have never considered undoing any part of it. Like most schools, there are definitely ups and downs included, but problems have been worked through efficiently by both staff and students, and everybody has been able to move along well. Our school has even created an app called the "Bully Box" where the students can anonymously report bullying, in an effort to lessen bullying. Assemblies have also been established by our Student Committee for Positive Change, in order to change the negative attitudes so that our school can become a more positive environment. Friendships are strong between students and if I could restart my freshman year, the main thing I would change is worrying about what others thought of me. Most students are generally nice and the minimal outward comparison assists everyone with academics and their approach to adulthood.
- Niche User
- 11 months ago
During my high school career, I had many positive experiences. I was very close to all of my teachers. We would get to know each other on a personal level which was very helpful because it made classes more enjoying. Also, administrators would try knew things out with the school to make it more enjoyable for the students. They would organize certain activities and make a whole day out of it. Also, every single person at that school was willing to help a student with anything. I could rely on all of my teachers for anything I needed. I would definitely choose to go here again.
- Niche User
- 5 months ago