Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC
- Sports & FitnessC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Mira Loma High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
- University of California - Davis118Students
- University of California - Los Angeles112Students
- University of California - Berkeley100Students
- California State University - Sacramento97Students
- University of Southern California80Students
- University of California - Santa Barbara74Students
- Stanford University69Students
- University of California - San Diego69Students
- American River College65Students
- California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo53Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
- Very Good95
My experience with this school is amazing. This program has not only taught me a lot, but has also guided and molded me into the person today. The International Baccalaureate Program is not for the light-hearted. But for those who succeed and stride forward, are most likely to succeed and have a bright future.
- 8 days ago
Many students come to Mira Loma for the academics, but in the end, it's the memories and experiences from school events, club activities, etc that make a lasting impact. What sets ML apart are the unique traditions we have (like SAR!!!) and incredible school spirit of the student body as a whole. Though our athletics may not be the best, the spirit and support students show at the games cannot be paralleled by other schools. Most importantly, the people at Mira Loma are extremely diverse and open-minded, and everyone will find a group of people that they connect with.
- Niche User
- 18 days ago
The parents would sooner hit me with their cars than make a mutually beneficial contribution to the school. These are parents who care about their children a very impressive amount, but seemingly nothing else. There is somewhat underwhelming parent attendance to sports and little to no parent attendance to non-athletic events.
- High School Senior
- 24 days ago