Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessD+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+65 Students
- A+44 Students
- B-41 Students
- C39 Students
- C37 Students
- A-35 Students
- B+30 Students
- B-26 Students
- B-25 Students
- B-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
- Very Good31
Monroe high school in the dougherty county school system is a great school, and i wouldn't want to be anywhere else. The culture of the school is amazing with great school pride you won't find anywhere else . Alumni really love this school . Being a senior i have experienced a lot , from sports to academics . The students aren't too bad but they just aren't mature , plus they are becoming to be very lazy in school work . Being me i didn't like to work hard for a grade but others get a grade because they don't any kid to flunk . Overall i wouldn't be anywhere else .
- 3 months ago
I had a wonderful experience at this high school all four years. I was the senior class President for 2015-2016 year, a dually enrolled college student graduated from high school and college the same year with the assistance of my council and advisors. This school won the Steve Harvey neighborhood award for best school in the community for their services.
- 4 months ago
What i liked about Monroe is that they allow students to get more opportunities to get a better grade if failing courses, also its the best quality education a student can have, the things i would do all over again is join jrotc again.
- 2 months ago