Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Sports & FitnessA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Mountain View High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Arizona State University455Students
- Northern Arizona University226Students
- Mesa Community College214Students
- University of Arizona155Students
- Brigham Young University151Students
- Grand Canyon University79Students
- University of Texas - Austin65Students
- Brigham Young University - Idaho61Students
- Stanford University45Students
- Utah Valley University42Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.50 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.77 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.86 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.86 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.86 responses
- Very Good263
Mountain View is a fantastic school! Staff really care about giving each student quality education and are passionate about their job. There's a spot for everyone through clubs, sports, programs and classes. The school spirit is strong and contributes to an amazing student body.
- 4 days ago
I am currently a student at Mountain View High School. I used to attend Red mountain, but decided it wasn't a school for me. Since i transferred i have not regretted a thing. The teachers are helpful with the students when they don't understand a topic, and it's the first time for me for a teacher to actually care about a student learning. Most teachers I have encountered try to just teach a student what's on the test, but my teachers at mountain view want us to understand what we are learning. Although the religion and students ethnicity are not diverse, the students never judge any one for what they believe in and that's what I love about Mountain View. When I first met the principle and staff too transfer, they were very helpful and accommodating when I spoke to them about transferring.
- 9 days ago
My experience at Mountain View High school as a four year student was overall awesome. The students were always ready to learn and also had fun in the classroom while being respectful. The teachers were so involved in helping us get the work done. They made us feel comfortable and wanted. There were many activities for every student to join. I was in about 4 and loved every decline of it. Even the food was great. Pretty healthy. Very clean maintained campus. Basically, there was never a dull moment at Mountain View High School. It was a great high school experience for me and I wouldn't have wanted it to be any other school.
- Niche User
- 16 days ago