Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Sports & FitnessA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Neshaminy High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Temple University181Students
- Penn State124Students
- Bucks County Community College98Students
- Drexel University94Students
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania93Students
- University of Pennsylvania84Students
- University of Pittsburgh75Students
- Arcadia University52Students
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania45Students
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania40Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.67 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.70 responses
- Very Good166
I love the family atmosphere at Neshaminy. I went all four years, 9th-12th grade. Tragedy struck when a boy in the grade below me committed suicide in January of my Junior year. His older brother was in my grade, and another one of their brothers, the year ahead of me. It was amazing how close the Neshaminy community became and rallied behind the family of the victim. That's the thing about Neshaminy, you get a great education, school spirit atmosphere, and a family all in one. I couldn't have asked for a better place to spend my late teen years. Football games bring out alumni, families, and students alike, with a powerhouse team every year! Gym Night is another thing that brings everyone together for a fun filled competitive weekend. Neshaminy is home to me, and I will forever be grateful I had the opportunity to be a true part of Redskin Nation. Go Blue, and Go Skin's!
- 21 days ago
Most Parents are alumni and dedicated
- Niche User
- 2 months ago
Despite those teachers that focused a lot on the contract and not on the students, the experience was still great. I participated in just about every band they had in the school which was always a fun time. I spent a lot of my time after school practicing with each and every band. Classes were also great, I was able to take technology classes that gave me a little taste of what my degree would be like. It was overall a great experience.
- Niche User
- 4 months ago