Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC
North Augusta High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-151 Students
- B-140 Students
- A+109 Students
- B+86 Students
- B59 Students
- C+37 Students
- B-36 Students
- NG31 Students
- B31 Students
- B-27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
- Very Good53
Although North Augusta is a relatively small town, its high school is both large and extrememly diverse. Whether it be amongst the teaching staff or the students themselves, North Augusta High School is a combined mixture of outstanding academics, impressive athletics and school spirit that can never be beaten. Some of my favorite experiences are those in which the students simply come together for different events, uniting as a community and showing those around us the importance of teamwork. If given the change to choose another school, I would do absolutely nothing differently. The lessons learned and the experiences I was given are irreplacable.
- 8 months ago
What I like about North Augusta High School is the amount of resources that there are available for students, especially those who need tutoring and extra help. At NAHS, students are able to enter the building twenty-five minutes prior to when the first class of the day commences for independent learning, and I feel like those twenty-five minutes are very beneficial for those who need extra help, along with being able to access resources, like computers, that they aren't able to access at home.
- 25 days ago
North Augusta high school has been a good experience for our daughter. As far as teachers go, my daughter has experienced a few teachers that were not very good as far as teaching the subject. They would read from the screen but not explain. Other teachers have been very good and supportive. There has been one who just doesn't car because it was their final year before retirement. The atmosphere among students has been very positive.
- 3 months ago