Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
North Farmington High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+183 Students
- A+141 Students
- B+84 Students
- B61 Students
- B+45 Students
- B-45 Students
- B+45 Students
- B-36 Students
- C+31 Students
- B27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.50 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
- Very Good103
Teachers at North Farmington have different styles of teaching. My favorite teacher, Mr. Bause makes learning fun! Mr. Bause incorporates many fun ways to remember steps in equations that can be very difficult for students to remember. I can tell Mr. Bause cares about his students because he is always willing to assist, especially the students that experience difficulties understanding the various concepts that he teaches. I really feel that if more teachers shared the same passion in their teaching style as Mr. Bause, students would share his passion in their education and North Farmington would have a better teachers as a whole.
- High School Junior
- 9 months ago
This school has amazing teachers, but the resources are limited. The counseling department FORGOT to send my final transcript to my University, and I was not able to register for classes. The teachers are wonderful though, and there are many clubs and ways to get involved. The facilities really need to be improved, as leaky ceilings and molding ceiling tiles were the usual in classrooms. Food is absolutely terrible. Little diversity beyond cookie-cutter school lunches- highly disappointing.
- 18 days ago
I am an extremely involved senior at North Farmington and it would be difficult for me to say anything negative about the school as a whole... okay maybe the facilities and appearance are a bit unattractive. But, my education has been exceptional, fostered by engaging teachers, coaches, advisors, and administration. There are ample opportunities for students to get involved and feel the Raider spirit in their own learning or social communities. Our LINK Crew helps freshmen become accustomed to life in high school and students have the opportunity to excel thereafter. I have had a great experience at North and would highly recommend this high school experience to everyone in the Farmington Hills area.
- 3 months ago