Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessC
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Northeast High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City37Students
- Metropolitan Community College - Missouri24Students
- University of Missouri20Students
- Park University17Students
- University of Kansas13Students
- Northwest Missouri State University12Students
- Avila University10Students
- Missouri State University10Students
- University of Central Missouri10Students
- Missouri Western State University9Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
- Very Good4
The parents try their best.
- Niche User
- 10 months ago
I rate the school okay, because when I first attended the school it was out of control. Its learning opportunities was disturbed by defiant kids who didn't care. But Now that I've grown up at this school I've learned a lot, I learned that you have to be strong enough to get through tasks with varied distractions. I think what makes northeast unique is the different cultures that students have. I've learned a lot from others races that I didn't know before. I would choose this school again, because I've grown up there I've met a lot of inspiring people with ambition & goals. And Ive built friendships with other students & I've created bonds with some amazing unrecognized teachers.
- High School Senior
- Aug 30 2015
When I first started at Northeast, it was not as bad as it is now. The curriculum had been reduced down to book work. When I attended, we were actually learning and not copying what was in the book.The students do not listen to the teachers and there are so many fights that goes on everyday. Its hard to punish the students for their behaviors when the parents support their children's behaviors and they join in with the students as they blame the teachers. I wish I would have went to a better school in a different area if I had a choice but I still took my honors courses and graduated with an overall GPA of 4.4.
- Niche User
- Dec 16 2014