Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Sports & FitnessB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Oak Hills High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Cincinnati393Students
- Ohio State University170Students
- Northern Kentucky University158Students
- Ohio University115Students
- Miami University111Students
- Xavier University92Students
- Cincinnati State Technical & Community College89Students
- Mount St. Joseph University82Students
- Kent State University54Students
- Bowling Green State University45Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
- Very Good125
Oak Hills High School has an array of classes offered to their students. These include dozens of AP and dual enrollment courses that prepare students for college.
- 4 days ago
I've enjoyed Oak Hills High School's unique approach to real world issues and global awareness. All the teachers are very energetic and determined to help students as much as possible. In my opinion, there are many things the school could do to improve the overall experience of each student. For example, my senior year(2016-17), almost all school work is done online on chromebooks. I have an issue with this because I learn better when I write on actual paper and I'm sure that there are many other students like me. My biggest positive with the school has been college readiness and preparation for the future. I think the school does a great job of keeping students on course to go to college by informing students of deadlines for applications, ACT preparation, scheduling college visits, and having an answer for any question you could have related to college.
- 14 days ago
I like the diversity in classes and the students. I don't like the cafeteria food. I also wish there was an extra college guidance counselor.
- 23 days ago