Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Orem High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Utah Valley University311Students
- Brigham Young University295Students
- University of Utah195Students
- Utah State University180Students
- Southern Utah University78Students
- Brigham Young University - Idaho71Students
- Dixie State University61Students
- Snow College52Students
- Weber State University48Students
- University of Texas - Austin31Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.62 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.65 responses
- Very Good184
The people at this school were amazing. I made so many friends and had wonderful experiences with sports, dances, and great friendships that were made. This school gave me opportunities to higher my education by doing college classes at the same time and graduate with a Medical Assistant. The staff was fun and always let the students do fun activites. The school is new and beautiful and always kept clean. I would choose this school again because my high school experience was much needed. I learned a lot and made a lot of good and bad choices that i learned from. Its great to be an Orem High Tiger!
- Niche User
- 5 months ago
I have loved every minute of high school. The students genuinely care about each other, the teachers are extremely easy to get along with, and most people have school spirit! One thing that has made a difference is that the focus of Student Council has been to be friends with everyone! Their goal has been to make sure everyone has at least one friend and that everyone feels comfortable talking to a student council member if they ever need help with anything! Usually Student Council members are the popular kids in the school that think they're better than everyone else but that is not how the student council is at Orem High. They are the kids that are nice to everyone no matter what and are truly making a difference in the students lives.
- High School Junior
- Apr 6 2015
Orem High is a great school! All of our teachers are fabulous(With the exception of an unnamed physics teacher)! We especially have a great Choir and Drama programs---if you're into the arts. We also have fantastic sports at the school. We are a 3A size school, but in everything we compete in---theater, music, sports, FBLA, FCCLA---we compete as a 4A because so many of our students are invested in these activities.
- 2 months ago