Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Palm Harbor University High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+326 Students
- A-270 Students
- A223 Students
- A-199 Students
- C+133 Students
- A+93 Students
- B80 Students
- B55 Students
- A+52 Students
- B+50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.54 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.54 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.64 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.87 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.99 responses
- Very Good245
I'm very glad that I chose to attend this school because of the medical program I took part in. I was able to compete in HOSA throughout my years which expanded my knowledge and awareness to a lot of different fields and events involving medicine. I was also taught a lot of valuable skills through the program, whether it was at clinicals or in class. I earned my CNA certification recentley through this amazing program, allowing me to work in hospital and/or geriatric settings at an age as young as 17 years old!
- High School Senior
- 8 months ago
I think that this school creates a pretty good environment for the students. I started off my freshmen year in IB, and the staff and administration helped me to get accommodated to my schedule and high school in general. But this year I switched to University and the difference was a bit appalling. While most of my classes were ok, it didn't really make me feel like I wanted to go to school. I loved my teachers but the students in my classes made me feel unmotivated, and the mood was dull. Some of the teachers would assume that nobody had yet considered attending a college as sophomores and would place ALL of their students under that same judgement. I understand that not every school is perfect, so I would still consider Palm Harbor University High School an A- school.
- 3 months ago
I liked this school. I was a part of the medical magnet program which was so much fun! Getting to do hands-on pre-med learning made school so much better, especially trips to hospitals and other medical environments for clinicals!
- Niche User
- 7 months ago