Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyC
- Sports & FitnessB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Palm Harbor University High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Florida326Students
- University of South Florida270Students
- Florida State University223Students
- University of Central Florida199Students
- St. Petersburg College133Students
- University of Miami93Students
- Florida Atlantic University80Students
- University of Tampa55Students
- Duke University52Students
- Florida Gulf Coast University50Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.54 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.87 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.99 responses
- Very Good243
I like the curriculum they offer, especially through the IB program that I currently am in. I like the rigorous and enlightening lectures we get in class. I like how breakfast is free in the morning and that the lunch is good. I don't like however that the lunch is almost the same thing over and over. The bathrooms are nice and they provide a clean and usable place to use the bathroom.
- 6 days ago
My experience at Palm Harbor University High School was memorable. I was introduced to a new Biomedical Sciences program that helped me choose what I'd like to do with my career.
- 9 days ago
I think that this school creates a pretty good environment for the students. I started off my freshmen year in IB, and the staff and administration helped me to get accommodated to my schedule and high school in general. But this year I switched to University and the difference was a bit appalling. While most of my classes were ok, it didn't really make me feel like I wanted to go to school. I loved my teachers but the students in my classes made me feel unmotivated, and the mood was dull. Some of the teachers would assume that nobody had yet considered attending a college as sophomores and would place ALL of their students under that same judgement. I understand that not every school is perfect, so I would still consider Palm Harbor University High School an A- school.
- 13 days ago