Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB-
- Sports & FitnessC
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Palo Duro High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- West Texas A&M University163Students
- Amarillo College139Students
- Texas Tech University125Students
- University of Texas - Austin90Students
- University of North Texas40Students
- Texas Christian University39Students
- St. Edward's University34Students
- Texas A&M University30Students
- University of Texas - Arlington30Students
- University of Oklahoma26Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
- Very Good70
Palo Duro High School is full of diversity. It allows one student to interact with another who is completely different but still come together as one.
- 6 days ago
I would like to change that school isn't about learning anymore. It's only about passing and I feel like the school board should work harder on actually teaching it's students rather than making us stress about passing exams. Exams shouldn't be what represent the student body.
- 12 days ago
With this year being my last , I see how much everyone hows grow up. The part I love the much about PD is how we look out for one another. This school is just like any other but in a way it is like the staff cares more. The teachers try their best and they always help us get on our feet . The teachers push us to work hard to get us ready for life after high school .They do not just get us ready for college but for life.
- 20 days ago