Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Parkview High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Georgia403Students
- Georgia State University334Students
- Kennesaw State University190Students
- Georgia Institute of Technology152Students
- Georgia Southern University152Students
- Emory University148Students
- Vanderbilt University91Students
- Georgia Gwinnett College85Students
- University of West Georgia77Students
- Valdosta State University71Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.78 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.97 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.97 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.97 responses
- Very Good248
Parkview High School is a school that displays a positive attitude throughout the student body. It contains very diverse interactions and a friendly society. I experienced a diverse student body, enjoyed football games and dance shows where a lot support is provided and I enjoyed all of my teachers; who presented me with educational leadership and has made an effort to make sure I understand the material. Attending Parkview High School changed my mindset about learning, this school has increased my desire to learn and shown me to better myself in all of my assignments and not come approach my school work with laziness. I have only been at Parkview for a year and I have enjoyed! If I could do it all over again I would began my ninth grade year at Parkview High School and stay this until the end!
- High School Senior
- 6 months ago
Most Parkview students don't seem to realize how fortunate we are to spend our last few mandatory school years here. Although the student-teacher dynamic is not as positive as it could be, and although standardized testing remains a major part of the curriculum, the school has one of the most diverse student populations in the state. Additionally, it offers resources that many other high schools lack, such as a counseling department for people who are struggling, and easy access to information through several computer labs, including the one in the Collaborative Learning Center.
- 29 days ago
I loved every one of my teachers were amazing! They all helped me when I needed it, and they all seemed to really care about my future and my grades and me. They all could accept when they made mistakes and laugh it off, and they all had pretty perfect teaching styles for me personally. Their grading was good too and if you didn't understand the grade you got and you asked them, they were happy to help.
- Niche User
- 8 months ago