Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Pike High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Indiana University-Purdue University - Indianapolis (IUPUI)478Students
- Indiana University - Bloomington403Students
- Ball State University283Students
- Indiana State University235Students
- Purdue University187Students
- Butler University137Students
- University of Indianapolis132Students
- Marian University - Indiana104Students
- Ohio State University91Students
- Ivy Tech Community College - Central Indiana80Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.81 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.109 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.109 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.109 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.115 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.115 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.115 responses
- Very Good313
My experience at Pike High School was great because not only did I receive a great education and was on honor roll all my four years, but I was active in the school. I was in an organization called NSBE(National Society of Black Engineers) and I was in show choir all of my 4 years. The teachers were great and helped me throughout my years there which I appreciate very much. There is nothing I would change because every school has its flaws and I didn't have to deal with major conflicts while I was there. My high school years could not have been any better! The curriculum prepared me for college and that was a great advantage for me.
- 2 months ago
My overall experience at Pike High School is that there are a lot of opportunities provided at my school that allow for students to explore their favorite activities and share it with one and other. My school is unique because of it's diverse culture and it's address of the different cultures. My favorite experience, involving the cultures of the school, is the Pike Multicultural Festival. It incorporates a plethora of different information about countries that most people have not heard of. I love the fest! I would choose this school all over again because I feel lucky to go there now and I know even if I chose a different route, I still would be happy there.
- High School Senior
- 8 months ago
At Pike High School, some teachers take weeks to grade tests, quizzes, and homework. Most teachers try their best at using different teaching styles, some that could help students who learn differently. Our teachers are very respectful, they treat students how they wish to be treated. There are many teachers who are the head of clubs at my school, there are hundreds of clubs for everyone! Teachers volunteer to be the leaders of these clubs. Very few teachers at Pike have horrible communication skills, for example if they feel a student is struggling and won't go and communicate with the student to see what's wrong and what they're struggling in.
- High School Senior
- 10 months ago