Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-157 Students
- A+132 Students
- A+123 Students
- B+97 Students
- A-83 Students
- A78 Students
- B76 Students
- A75 Students
- A72 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
- Very Good140
The teachers of Pioneer are awesome! Great sense of humor and they love to teach the students new material. They would be perfect, but sadly there is probably a couple of teachers on the campus that teach poorly. Although on the other hand they do try their best to help the student.
- High School Senior
- 4 months ago
Well one of the best experiences that I had so far would be having our freshman orientation. That day I came out of my shyness, got to know the school, my classmates and a lot of activities available for been a freshman. They made a different person come out of me, the true me been able to communicate and be involved ever since. That day of the Link Crew Orientation was the best and if possible could redo again. And absolute I would I spent almost 3 years as of right now here and they have been the best of my life!
- High School Junior
- Apr 20 2015
The three years that i have been at this school have been really good. Most teachers are friendly and nice. They encourage us to lo look for possibilities so we can go to college. If were having trouble on a subject they have after school tutoring or the teacher personally helps us. The guidance counselor helps us choose the best classes so we can graduate. The career center has many oppurtunities for scholarships and helps students start planning what to do after high school in a friendly way. My teachers and classmates are all very friendly and respect each other. The only area where my school isn't good is in the cafeteria. Most food tastes really bad.
- 3 months ago