Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Sports & FitnessC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Piper High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Florida Atlantic University328Students
- University of Central Florida297Students
- Broward College280Students
- Florida International University268Students
- Florida State University238Students
- University of Florida230Students
- Nova Southeastern University188Students
- University of Miami165Students
- University of South Florida139Students
- Florida A&M University127Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.50 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.83 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.87 responses
- Very Good156
When I began Piper High School I did not know what to expect. I was too scared to join any clubs, and I missed an entire year of fun. I joined clubs because i realized I was lacking a high school social life, and now being a Junior at Piper High School i am in 4 clubs, an officer of the junior class(Historian), and i also have over 30 college credits. I enjoy meeting new people and being a peer counselor, seeing the whole process unfold right before me. I enjoyed my time so far with all they had to offer from clubs to classes. I could not forget my excellent principal, who just loved everybody and made it a great experience, as well as my teaches who taught me with excellence, allowing me to excel in those subjects.Things that i would like to see change wold be motivation. I had great teachers that motivated me but i know others who did not have that great of teachers to motivate them and that is key.
- 2 days ago
At first, I wasn't sure how much I would like high school. I was so accustomed to middle school and wasn't happy about the change. But, when I got to Piper High, I loved it. There is a lot more freedom in high school than in middle school. The staff is very nice and helpful, and I met some of my best friends during freshman and sophomore year. Some of my favorite experiences in Piper is going to the football games, homecoming week and playing soccer for my school. It is very nice to enjoy extracurricular activities with your peers.
- 10 days ago
It was life changing for me to study here as I have achieved so many things which I couldn't with such education. I wouldn't like to change anything but if I would I would suggest to give a separate mentorship to every student
- 21 days ago