Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Plano East Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
- University of Texas - Austin619Students
- University of Texas - Dallas451Students
- University of North Texas407Students
- Texas A&M University319Students
- Texas Tech University279Students
- Collin College268Students
- Southern Methodist University263Students
- Baylor University212Students
- University of Texas - Arlington182Students
- Texas Christian University170Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.59 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.92 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.92 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.92 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.103 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.103 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.103 responses
- Very Good392
I believe that Plano East Senior high up held the standard of "Winning With Class". The Teachers are there to teach and inspire the students. The overall chemistry between students are out standing. Student leadership groups such as PALs and Student Senate do a very good job at interacting with students .
- 12 hours ago
I wish the teachers would be able to understand that students don't learn as fast as others. I wish they would also understand we have other classes that are just as rigorous as theirs. Some of us even have jobs too!
- 2 days ago
parents attend school meetings and conferences. the parents care and are involved in there children's learning.
- High School Junior
- 5 days ago