Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Sports & FitnessC
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Quartz Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of California - Los Angeles215Students
- University of California - Santa Barbara158Students
- Antelope Valley College156Students
- California State University - Northridge155Students
- San Diego State University139Students
- University of Southern California133Students
- California State University - Long Beach130Students
- University of California - San Diego123Students
- University of California - Berkeley116Students
- Stanford University103Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.68 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.75 responses
- Very Good205
Attending Quartz Hill higschool all four years of my high school career was fantastic! I personally loved all the school has to offer such as sports and amazing academic programs. The teachers are amazing and will go out of their way to make sure you are on top of your work and connect on a personal level. The QH staff and faculty are also very kind and work with all problems you have. I believe QH better prepared me for my life in college now that I am attending ASU and I can't be more grateful!
- 5 days ago
Quartz Hill High School is the best school in my region. Though it may have its drawbacks, I usually feel like I am in a safe and accepting environment. As an LGBT student, I notice the remarkable steps the administration and the student body alike are taking towards nondiscrimination.
- 17 days ago
Quartz Hill High School is an okey school. When i was attending, which was a year ago, it had its good and bad points. They did have some good teachers who actually cared if I passed their class or not. Such teachers would in clude my CAHSEE prep teacher, Mr. Smith, and my Strategies for Success teacher, Mrs. Glancy. As for electives, i feel the school was lacking in that department. We had theater, three art classes, two or three foreign language classes, an auto mechanics class, and a digital media class. The students that i attended school with were fairly good people. Of course there were some children who would act like jerks, but most of them were okey. I had a great counselor, who would help me if i needed something, whether it was school related, or help with considering what career i should go in to.
- 18 days ago