Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B129 Students
- B-100 Students
- A-90 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+39 Students
- A-36 Students
- A-31 Students
- B+26 Students
- B+21 Students
- A21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
- Very Good82
The teachers at Randall High School are devoted to the students success. They put so much work into helping students achieve their goals. If a student is struggling and a teacher notices, the a teacher will take control and make the best of the situation. I've never been to a school that invest in YOUR future, not just theirs!
- High School Senior
- 8 months ago
Randall is nice, but it's not the best. Most of the money goes to sports, and the arts and most clubs go completely overlooked. There are way too many fights, and campus staff literally doesn't care. Some kid brought a fake gun to school, and while the situation was handled well, there was no preparation. Nobody on the staff thinks ahead. I probably wouldn't choose Randall again if given the choice because the academics at other schools, like Amarillo High and Ascension Academy are so much better, but it wasn't all bad. The football was definitely a highlight, but then again, it's a high school in Texas.
- High School Sophomore
- 7 months ago
My experience at Randall High School has been great. We have pep rally's and we have sports and academic teams that qualify for very high awards and win competitions. I would like to see Randall change by connecting the two buildings we have together so we do not have to walk outside when it is raining, snowing or freezing. I would also like to see the school get books for classes. By having books we would be able to do the homework on paper and less online where their would be less complications to occur.
- 1 month ago