Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Reagan High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Texas - Austin359Students
- University of Texas - San Antonio299Students
- Texas A&M University247Students
- Texas State University152Students
- Baylor University135Students
- Texas Tech University134Students
- Texas Christian University112Students
- University of the Incarnate Word97Students
- University of North Texas88Students
- St. Edward's University79Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.41 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.73 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.81 responses
- Very Good190
Most of the teachers at Ronald Reagan High School go way above and beyond helping out trying to get the students to succeed! I believe that most of the staff are the best you could find anywhere but just like everything else things are not always perfect, we do have some teachers that it sometimes seems like they are teachers just so they can keep their coaching job. Besides that the teachers are very devoted and will do anything possible to help us understand wheat we are learning. Most teachers tell us to not worry about our grades but to focus on learning the material and the grades will come along with that. I believe that that is very helpful in making us successful.
- High School Senior
- 10 months ago
I love Reagan HS. Reagan offers an outstanding curriculum that has made me feel more than prepared for college classes. The teachers are great and you can really feel the passion from them. Reagan offers an extremely diverse amount of extracurricular, and they are all run fairly well. The school is always looking to update its curriculum and look. The new wing to the school allows for more classrooms, which accommodates for more students and more classes. The renovation of our gym is also very well done. My only gripe with the school is the administration. While I understand they have very complicated and important jobs to do, they take their jobs with too much seriousness. They do a good job with their jobs, but with the exception of the counselors, the administrative team has done a very lackluster job on building their relationships with the students. Other than that, Reagan has provided students with ample opportunities to succeed in college and their life beyond university.
- 8 days ago
Honestly, there is such a wide variety of extracurricular activities available at Reagan I would be surprised if you could not find your niche. Also, if for some reason you cannot find your niche, then it is very easy to start a club! My friends and I started one this year. There are definitely a few service organizations that do not do much; you just have to join the ones that do, or start your own! We have pretty much everything from a Bollywood Dance Club to a Harry Potter Club <3
- High School Junior
- 7 months ago