Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Reagan High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+359 Students
- B299 Students
- A+247 Students
- B+152 Students
- A135 Students
- A-134 Students
- A-112 Students
- B97 Students
- A-88 Students
- B+79 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.41 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.41 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.57 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.73 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.81 responses
- Very Good191
Compared to my last school, Reagan has prepared me so much for college! The teachers are tough, and although school is stressful, it will definitely help me in the future. My school has provided so many people with amazing opportunities and I am so lucky to be surrounded by teachers who care about my education.
- 3 days ago
Most of the teachers at Ronald Reagan High School go way above and beyond helping out trying to get the students to succeed! I believe that most of the staff are the best you could find anywhere but just like everything else things are not always perfect, we do have some teachers that it sometimes seems like they are teachers just so they can keep their coaching job. Besides that the teachers are very devoted and will do anything possible to help us understand wheat we are learning. Most teachers tell us to not worry about our grades but to focus on learning the material and the grades will come along with that. I believe that that is very helpful in making us successful.
- High School Senior
- 11 months ago
I love Reagan HS. Reagan offers an outstanding curriculum that has made me feel more than prepared for college classes. The teachers are great and you can really feel the passion from them. Reagan offers an extremely diverse amount of extracurricular, and they are all run fairly well. The school is always looking to update its curriculum and look. The new wing to the school allows for more classrooms, which accommodates for more students and more classes. The renovation of our gym is also very well done. My only gripe with the school is the administration. While I understand they have very complicated and important jobs to do, they take their jobs with too much seriousness. They do a good job with their jobs, but with the exception of the counselors, the administrative team has done a very lackluster job on building their relationships with the students. Other than that, Reagan has provided students with ample opportunities to succeed in college and their life beyond university.
- 2 months ago