Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Red Mountain High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Arizona State University531Students
- Northern Arizona University325Students
- Mesa Community College253Students
- University of Arizona252Students
- Grand Canyon University138Students
- University of Texas - Austin40Students
- Stanford University39Students
- Brigham Young University37Students
- University of California - Los Angeles33Students
- University of Advancing Technology32Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.95 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.100 responses
- Very Good256
My experience at this school has been pretty great. I liked how there was always a positive vibe and every staff always cared about every student. A lot of teachers put others before them.
- 2 days ago
When you first come to Red Mountain, you notice the variety of diversity. The community comforts and accepts the type of person you are. The comrade and support from our school are the two best features about Red Mountain. Preparation for college is best to start in high school so with the aid from the entire Red Mountain staff, they genuinely care and lead the students down that right path. From the day I started, I have been in contact with my counselor. We have meetings whenever I have a question or simply because she is willing to take the time to discuss all the information need for my future college. On the other hand, the overall spirit in our school could be stronger. Attending the pep-rallies, and watching the announcements creates an overall cohesive community. Our student council does an amazing job at generating school spirit, but our teachers need to be resilient to the idea that partaking in school spirit develops the culture of our school and the well-rounded student.
- 4 days ago
I liked how easy it is to apply and everything is categorized. It makes it easy for people to locate what types of scholarships they want and what it entails.
- 10 days ago