Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Reynolds High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Portland State University272Students
- Oregon State University244Students
- Mt. Hood Community College197Students
- University of Oregon143Students
- Western Oregon University108Students
- Portland Community College95Students
- University of Portland95Students
- George Fox University86Students
- Concordia University - Oregon67Students
- Warner Pacific College49Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 79 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.58 responses
- Very Good110
Because I was an honors student, my experience differs a bit from the mainstream student culture. However, the AP and Honors teachers at Reynolds are top-notch and truly care about their students. The music programs are also great, and the choir goes to state every year! All of the music teachers are amazing and really invest the love of music into their students. Go Raiders!
- 12 days ago
I was there before it split into academies and it was a decent school. Once academies were established it was clear certain academies were more important. Stem and Bell(business management type) had much more focus than hs2(human sciences and doctor types) and encore(arts). However hs2 offered one of the best opportunities I've ever had. There is a program Bodies, that has you go on rotations doing jobs in the medical field. You also get college credit and the teacher is amazing. I do however personally have issues with the principle (of hs2) and superintendent currently there and I know many who share my thoughts.
- 22 days ago
My high school experience here at Reynolds High School is filled with lots of great memories including school events, extra curricular activities, and the relationships I've built with many people. What makes my school so unique is the ethnic diversities it has to offer. Reynolds High School is considered the most diverse school in the state of Oregon, which I think is an amazing quality for a school to offer. This has allowed me to bond with many different types of people, broaden my horizon, and enjoy all my school has to offer. This quality alone would make me want to choose this school again, if I had the chance to do it all over.
- High School Senior
- 3 months ago