Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Reynolds High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B272 Students
- A-244 Students
- C+197 Students
- A143 Students
- B-108 Students
- B-95 Students
- A-95 Students
- B+86 Students
- B67 Students
- B-49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 79 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.40 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.58 responses
- Very Good111
Because I was an honors student, my experience differs a bit from the mainstream student culture. However, the AP and Honors teachers at Reynolds are top-notch and truly care about their students. The music programs are also great, and the choir goes to state every year! All of the music teachers are amazing and really invest the love of music into their students. Go Raiders!
- 2 months ago
Reynolds Hogh School is not a bad school, it's just that many students refuse to act like they're in high school. They get into fights, talk back to teacher, and are generally rude; refusing to take advantage of all of the opportunities at Reynolds!
- 3 days ago
I was there before it split into academies and it was a decent school. Once academies were established it was clear certain academies were more important. Stem and Bell(business management type) had much more focus than hs2(human sciences and doctor types) and encore(arts). However hs2 offered one of the best opportunities I've ever had. There is a program Bodies, that has you go on rotations doing jobs in the medical field. You also get college credit and the teacher is amazing. I do however personally have issues with the principle (of hs2) and superintendent currently there and I know many who share my thoughts.
- 2 months ago