Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Sports & FitnessA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Richfield Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities93Students
- Augsburg College43Students
- Normandale Community College38Students
- University of St. Thomas - Minnesota21Students
- St. Cloud State University20Students
- Concordia University - Minnesota18Students
- Hamline University17Students
- University of Minnesota - Duluth17Students
- St. Catherine University16Students
- University of Wisconsin16Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
- Very Good46
I really like how nice the teachers are and how much they help you. It is a nice school to attend, everyone is so accepting and is very diverse
- 4 days ago
During my 4 years of attending RHS, I enjoyed the the attention all the teachers provided to me when I needed it, I loved the fact that whenever the is a a game, concert or match, most of us; students, come out to support each other and creat an amazing community. One thing that really borthered me was, whenever I take a look at the lunch room and all the classes I take, all students are separated into two groups. The minorities on one side of the room and white students on the other. It makes me feel very uncomfortable, so whenever I enter a class, I try sit in the middle so that I don't feel like I choose a side. I also noticed that in all of my advanced and college classes, there are only 4 or 5 students of color. I will really like for the school district, staff and students to work together to bring a change to this particular issue.
- 12 days ago
I enjoy this school, however, if given the chance to go somewhere else, i may have taken that opportunity.
- Niche User
- 9 months ago