Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Rufus King International School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee246Students
- University of Wisconsin209Students
- Marquette University133Students
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities91Students
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater72Students
- Mount Mary University52Students
- Alverno College50Students
- Milwaukee Area Technical College50Students
- Cardinal Stritch University41Students
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse40Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.57 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.68 responses
- Very Good145
My experience has been great. When you first come, everyone makes you feel welcomed and gives you that feeling that seems as if you've been there forever! What makes RKHS so unique is that they respect everyone's ethnicity. My favorite experience would have to be the orientation for freshman because every staff member, teacher or link crew leader was very helpful. If I could choose this school again, I would because RKHS is filled with beautiful spirits!
- High School Junior
- 3 months ago
My experience at King as been an ok experience. It hasn't been the best and I feel like it could've been better. During my sophomore year, the grading system changed throughout our district which cause a lot of problems throughout my school. Homework was no longer incorporated in our grades. Only tests and quizes made up our grades. This was a really big problem for me because I am a horrible test taker, but I would always do my homework so my grades would balance out. On the other hand, this school is very diverse which makes it a very comfortable environment for everyone! Even though the grading system isn't the best, I would choose this school again because I've learned so much, not just with my teachers, but my peers especially with all the different types of people and their cultures.
- High School Senior
- 10 months ago
I transferred to King and immediately loved it! There is always something going on and it's always something for everyone to do. Especially fun events like Ethic Fest, which include different dish from many different cultures and performances.
- Niche User
- 3 months ago