Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Scotlandville Magnet High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-215 Students
- B-196 Students
- B+171 Students
- A+90 Students
- B81 Students
- B+73 Students
- A-71 Students
- B+53 Students
- A+46 Students
- A-41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses
- Very Good76
My name is Adrianne Morris. I have attended Scotlandville Magnet High School since my freshman year in high school. If I was ask what year was the best I would have to say my freshman year. In my freshman year of high school i learn alot about how high school worked , how to build a bond with Teachers & staff , and how you build a strong bond with your peers. At any high school they have the teachers that have been there for years and which made the school how it is today. The bond that the students & staff have with each other is a family bond. The staff treat us like their own just in a school environment. The staff have this belief in all the students to be successful in life. Even when students are ready to give up the teachers motivate us to keep pushing to get out of high school with high standards, and this is why I love my school. This is why Im glad to be a proud hornet of Scotlandville Magnet High School.
- 1 month ago
My experience at Scotlandville Magnet High was very fun when I first entered my freshman year. The Student Government Association did a wonderful job with making my high school experiences fun. Although, there were some teachers who didn't really care about some of our educations there were some who went above and beyond for us. If I could change some things it would be how some of the dean's treated some students , such as the way they spoke to them. Overall my experience at Scotlandville was awesome and I'm glad I chose to attend it.
- 3 months ago
I have had an incredible experience at Scotlandville Magnet High School. From athletics to academics, everything is top notch. I have had the pleasure of participating in the engineering program at Scotlandville. I must say it's the best in the East Baton Rouge and possibly the state. I would recommend it to anyone.
- 2 months ago