Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Sharon High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A110 Students
- A+102 Students
- A+71 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+34 Students
- A34 Students
- A+33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Data not available
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
- Very Good36
You will find a teacher here and there that will make you want to give up highschool, this will most likely be a science or english teacher. But it is amazing how intelligent the vast majority of the teachers are. There are some teachers who you think know everything there is to know about their subject, and even when you ask some random question about some crazy thing that occure in the field the person teaches in, half the time the teacher can explain to you in detail what it is you read. It's because of Sharons insane school funding that we are able to find so many great teachers. But don't get me wrong, a small few of them don't deserve to teach at a school in dorchester
- High School Student
- 10 months ago
Sharon High School was my first american school to attend after coming to america. When coming to America I was really stressed about not being able to make friends but after I attended the school, I was able to make friends easiely than expected through the help of teachers and staff, and the environment itself too.
- Niche User
- 22 days ago
While some teachers will go above and beyond with their teaching and will attempt to help students whenever they are struggling, others let students simply figure out lessons on their own and don't seem to care if a student succeeds or not. Many teachers do not emphasize being available to help and often tell students to basically figure out their problems on their own. Teachers all grade in different styles and some grades will depend on how much a teacher likes you and others will depend on test and quiz grades.
- High School Senior
- 12 months ago