Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Silver Bluff High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of South Carolina108Students
- University of South Carolina - Aiken79Students
- Clemson University44Students
- Coastal Carolina University38Students
- Aiken Technical College36Students
- College of Charleston31Students
- Charleston Southern University30Students
- Francis Marion University28Students
- Winthrop University28Students
- University of Georgia24Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
- Very Good59
Here at Silver Bluff, I am fond of the classes we offer that are targeted toward, or at the college level! However, there are classes I would change/add (another language, more spaces in our Spanish classes, and more AP classes! The academics here are at average and I feel quite safe! I do feel that our administration gets too involved in student events at times.. such as pep rallies, student sections at sporting events, etc.) Overall, I have enjoyed Silver Bluff's atmosphere!
- 1 month ago
Silver Bluff High is a school in Aiken, SC that has many traditions. From athletics to academics, many of us students have a bright future coming from there. The teachers are nice and friendly and they teach very well. I have learned so much academically and athletically from the staff and coaches. The traditions like blue outs and homecoming and Friday night lights just are outstanding. If we lose a classmate, everyone comes together. It may be a small school, but it sure is great.
- 2 months ago
Silver Bluff High is a great place to learn. They assure that the students understand the policies and rules. Although Silver Bluff may have high academic ratings, they fall short in some areas. The school does not prepare the students on how to be successful in the real world. Yeah, in fact, knowing the Pythagorean Theory is great, but that is not going to help the students manage money in college. Learning life skills such as: changing tires, sewing, taxes, sex ed, and writing checks have been looked over and forgot about. I feel as though the students should learn materials that will help them succeed not only in the classroom setting, but in life too.
- High School Junior
- 9 months ago