Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Silver Bluff High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-108 Students
- B-79 Students
- A+44 Students
- B-38 Students
- C+36 Students
- B+31 Students
- B-30 Students
- C+28 Students
- B28 Students
- A+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
- Very Good61
My experience at Silver Bluff High School was honestly a learning and growing experience. Freshman academy is a bit rigorous, but it helps freshmen blend in and learn the environment of the school. The faculty are very friendly as long as you are willing to work with them - and as a student, you can make friends with teachers and other staff! Taking advantage of different organizational opportunities such as the NJROTC program or athletics, or even FCA meetings and community service involvement through Key Club and Beta Club can allow freshmen a start at growing individually and communally. Athletics have been a growing progress since volleyball, basketball, and Track & Field have been under great improvement! A wonderful experience and one to enjoy as you grow into the Bulldog Spirit!
- 27 days ago
Here at Silver Bluff, I am fond of the classes we offer that are targeted toward, or at the college level! However, there are classes I would change/add (another language, more spaces in our Spanish classes, and more AP classes! The academics here are at average and I feel quite safe! I do feel that our administration gets too involved in student events at times.. such as pep rallies, student sections at sporting events, etc.) Overall, I have enjoyed Silver Bluff's atmosphere!
- 3 months ago
Silver Bluff High is a school in Aiken, SC that has many traditions. From athletics to academics, many of us students have a bright future coming from there. The teachers are nice and friendly and they teach very well. I have learned so much academically and athletically from the staff and coaches. The traditions like blue outs and homecoming and Friday night lights just are outstanding. If we lose a classmate, everyone comes together. It may be a small school, but it sure is great.
- 4 months ago