Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyD
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
St. Petersburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
- University of Florida239Students
- University of South Florida204Students
- University of Central Florida152Students
- Florida State University148Students
- St. Petersburg College105Students
- University of Miami79Students
- Florida Atlantic University57Students
- University of South Florida - St. Petersburg48Students
- Duke University37Students
- Yale University36Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
- Very Good139
There were experiences that made this school enjoyable, sporting events, becoming friends with teachers and fellow peers, but there was once a sense of tradition that was very valuable at one point in time, that rapidly declined in the short time I attended. The school itself is of beautiful, historic design, but outdated air conditioning, plumbing, and cleanliness. I would choose to attend there all over again if I had to because comparatively to what I've heard it's still light years better, safer, and more educational than the surrounding schools in my area.
- Niche User
- 3 months ago
My school has been around for about 100 years and is the oldest in my county. Because of this, there are many more traditions at my school than any other, which I think is really cool. I have loved most of the teachers I have been assigned, and I've made so many friends. The one fault that I could find in my school, however, would be in the administrators/guidance counselors/office staff. They are incredibly rude and mean-spirited from the get go. I am very polite and have never been in trouble my whole life and still I am treated like trash and I don't understand why.
- High School Junior
- 5 months ago
A majority of my good experiences from this school has been through sports. My best memory would be cheering on Friday nights for the football team. Watching people I know around school play a great game and then watching the school spirit in the stands is an describable experience. The great school spirit was one thing that would make me do it all over again at St. Petersburg High.
- High School Senior
- 6 months ago