Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Stony Point High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Texas - Austin301Students
- Texas State University235Students
- Texas A&M University192Students
- Texas Tech University134Students
- Austin Community College District125Students
- University of North Texas111Students
- Baylor University108Students
- University of Texas - San Antonio102Students
- St. Edward's University96Students
- Angelo State University74Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.50 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.78 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.87 responses
- Very Good161
I liked most of my teachers, but a few of them seemed like they lacked training or didn't know what to do. Some teachers taught irrelevant material and some were overly strict. Technology was used well and appropriately which helped me learn better.
- 2 days ago
Being in a school the four years has helped me enjoy the school spirit, the teachers and the goal that we have as a class of graduating and becoming future leaders.
- 2 days ago
My freshman year started our rocky, like most people starting high school. I was part of the cheerleading squad so I gained a lot of friends through the program. Sophomore year was better because I knew my way around and as able to manage my time better. It wasn't until junior year that I became part of the IB program. I met all of my friends and was able to learn college material in a creative way. I have always been very artsy and I was able to find an outlet through newspaper andIB in general. I am in my senior year now and have grown tremendously in work ethic and finding peace within myself. I am excited to see what the future holds for me in college.
- 3 days ago