Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessC-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Amarillo College192Students
- West Texas A&M University185Students
- Texas Tech University164Students
- University of Texas - Austin146Students
- Texas Christian University95Students
- Texas A&M University83Students
- University of North Texas68Students
- Baylor University55Students
- University of Oklahoma49Students
- St. Edward's University40Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
- Very Good72
Tascosa is a very great school to help prepare students for the real world. It is so diverse that it teaches students how to work with all kinds of people. This is important to know how to do for the workforce. Everyone gets along no matter how different they might be. I loved going there because of the diversity, the exceptional staff, and the successful athletic teams.
- 6 days ago
My favorite experience would have to be the pep-rallies .They're really energetic and fun to attend. The best part is that you could stand with your friends .There's live band playing multiply songs and great activities to participate in. This school is unique because of it's multi-culture club. Most schools don't come together to create a club for different races. This club is for everybody and nobody is discriminated . I might do it all over again because of all the fun I experienced , all the great people I met , and the lessons I learned .Maybe doing it again will grant me more lessons and friends. I might not do it again because of the people. Some people impact you in a bad way and make you go into the wrong path; mess up your life.
- High School Senior
- 1 month ago
I can't say how all parents are/treat their kids because I don't interact with parents, other than my own, on a daily basis. I also don't interact directly with parent groups, I know they will provide certain aspects to an event yet I don't get to see these parents, or whether they have a positive/negative impact on these events.
- High School Junior
- 1 month ago