Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
T.C. Roberson High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+86 Students
- A85 Students
- A-56 Students
- B+47 Students
- B+45 Students
- B+40 Students
- B+37 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- B-27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
- Very Good66
As a student at T.C. Roberson I am an honor and AP student. Throughout high school I have participated in: student government symphonic band, prom committee, sign language club, and upon entering my 11th grade year, I was invited into the National Honor Society. I can honestly say that I truly appreciate the many activities a student can be involved in at T.C. At the same time, something I hope to see changed in the near future is for all students, rather than only certain students, to be lifted up by all teachers to reach their highest potential and strive to be their best.
- 10 days ago
I've been very involved in extracurricular activities, and have had fulfilling experiences in all! As a varsity athlete, I have had opportunities to complete across the state and train with incredible coaches, and as an editor of the school newspaper, I have loved getting to see the behind-the-scenes aspects of what goes on around the campus.
- High School Senior
- Dec 30 2015
I really enjoy the competition between classmates. Because of this, I know I always pushed myself to do the best I could. Also, I love the teachers. They really care about their job and about students succeeding. Another aspect I loved was the course load available. There are plenty of AP's offered that give you a good challenge to complete. They also help prepare you for college. I'm grateful for TC Roberson because I know they prepared me well for my future education.
- 20 days ago