Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Thompson Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Colorado State University103Students
- University of Colorado - Boulder59Students
- University of Northern Colorado58Students
- Front Range Community College47Students
- University of Wyoming34Students
- Aims Community College26Students
- University of Denver21Students
- University of Colorado - Denver20Students
- Colorado Mesa University19Students
- Colorado School of Mines18Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
- Very Good60
My experience while at Thompson Valley was great. For four years I attended what I believe is the best high school in Loveland, Colorado. The students and staff are all kind and willing to make you a better person and student. The staff pushes you to be ready for the future whether you are going into a university, trade school, military, or right into the workforce the staff does it's best to prepare you for it all. While at Thompson Valley I developed friendships not only with students but also with faculty, that was one of my favorite things about Thompson is that the staff and teachers cared about you not as just a student but also as a person. The student body also was close, there isn't one superior group and for the most part they all get along. One thing I would change about Thompson Valley is the facilities. Thompson Valley needs updated facilities. I have heard of possible plans to update Thompson Valleys facilities but now there needs to be action towards it.
- 15 days ago
I would attend this school again because I am getting a great education and a well rounded experience with Student Council, National Honors Society, and the sports I participate in.
- High School Senior
- 2 months ago
Most of the time I spent at TVHS has been pleasent. The fine arts programs are great although more attention and funding definitley goes to the athletic department. I really liked my experience at this school the teachers are nice and the extra curricular activities are great. If I had a choice to do my highschool experience over again I would go to TVHS because of the good experiences they have provided me with.
- High School Junior
- 3 months ago