Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Tift County High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College211Students
- Valdosta State University154Students
- University of Georgia130Students
- Georgia Southern University90Students
- Mercer University48Students
- Kennesaw State University46Students
- Georgia State University43Students
- Georgia Southwestern State University31Students
- Emory University29Students
- Florida State University29Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
- Very Good99
The teachers at Tifton County High School does their best when teaching the class. The overall quality of the teachers are very professional and well mannered. The teachers use different styles to engage the class in the lesson. Also, the teachers some times change their teaching style to fit the class. The teachers are very knowledgeable in what they are teaching. They use their knowledge to teach the students in a interesting way.The teachers effectively communicate with the students. Whether it is it by e-mail or face to face. The teachers try their best with grading. Although they can get tied up with teaching four classes the teachers still effectively put their grades in on time.
- High School Senior
- 8 months ago
The teachers at my school care about there students. They form relationships with us and genuinely care. They can answer most of the questions that are asked and if they cant, they will find it out as soon as possible. Most teachers lecture and involve group work, that way class isn't boring. They incorporate technology into lessons on a regular basis to help students use technology and work with things that they enjoy. The teachers always grade the assignments in a reasonable amount of time. Most of the time they will get it graded during that class period, if not then by the end of the day.
- High School Senior
- 5 months ago
Friday night lights have to be one of my favorite parts of high school ! I am a dancer in the Blue Devil Brigade and the feeling of halftime is electrifying. There are other things to enjoy about TCHS .The homecoming dance is very fun with cute decorations and an up to date DJ. The principal, Mrs. Seigler is always cordial and gives sports teams and club shout outs every morning. Dr. Holland, an administrator , is one of the coolest , most down to earth guys you'd ever meet. We also reign victorious in basketball so a packed out gym is the norm.
- 2 months ago