Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Tift County High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+211 Students
- B-154 Students
- A+130 Students
- A-90 Students
- A-48 Students
- B-46 Students
- B+43 Students
- B-31 Students
- A+29 Students
- A29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
- Very Good99
Tift County did make a positive impact in my education. The school offers so many education options and chances, and it really benefitted me. Through Tift County High School, I was able to prepare for the future a great deal. I was able to gain college credits through Move On When Ready, AP Courses, and completing pathways. Also, the pathway and career classes helped prepare me for the future by allowing me to explore career options, and finding what I really wanted to do after high school.
- 12 days ago
The teachers at Tifton County High School does their best when teaching the class. The overall quality of the teachers are very professional and well mannered. The teachers use different styles to engage the class in the lesson. Also, the teachers some times change their teaching style to fit the class. The teachers are very knowledgeable in what they are teaching. They use their knowledge to teach the students in a interesting way.The teachers effectively communicate with the students. Whether it is it by e-mail or face to face. The teachers try their best with grading. Although they can get tied up with teaching four classes the teachers still effectively put their grades in on time.
- High School Senior
- 9 months ago
The teachers at my school care about there students. They form relationships with us and genuinely care. They can answer most of the questions that are asked and if they cant, they will find it out as soon as possible. Most teachers lecture and involve group work, that way class isn't boring. They incorporate technology into lessons on a regular basis to help students use technology and work with things that they enjoy. The teachers always grade the assignments in a reasonable amount of time. Most of the time they will get it graded during that class period, if not then by the end of the day.
- High School Senior
- 7 months ago