Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Timpview High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+246 Students
- B-167 Students
- A-118 Students
- B+76 Students
- B40 Students
- B30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+24 Students
- B22 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.39 responses
- Very Good101
As I have been approaching the end to my four year journey at Timpview High School I have come to notice many strengths and weaknesses that this school has. One of its many great strengths is the promotion of school unity. The administration really pushes for anti-bullying and wants us as students to focus on reaching out to those in need and trying to make a better high school experience not just for ourselves but also for those around us. Although Timpview is a great school, it still has its weaknesses one of those being the lack of sticking to plans and providing equality with the things that they do and say. The administration tends to favor certain clubs and sports groups over others which leads to them contradicting their push for school unity. Overall I think the school is doing a decent job at providing a stable education for the public of Provo but just like all other schools they have their many strengths and weaknesses.
- 3 months ago
We have many extracurriculars. Most of the groups want everyone to join. I think that the Band is one of the best groups to join. We are very diverse, but we are so unified. We love each other so we succeed! It's a lot of work, time, and dedication, but it is so worth it. Everyone in the band are friends. The next best group would probably be any sports. They are taken very seriously and highly thought of. So whatever you love to do, there is a group for it. If not, then start the club.
- Niche User
- 11 months ago
My overall experience at Timpview HS was great. I took a lot of advanced classes and was involved in sports and other extracurricular activities and felt like my teachers and coaches really helped me learn and grow to be a better person. The attendance policy kept changing while I was there, which was a bit confusing for us, but I feel like the administration always meant well and wanted us to succeed. I had a couple of teachers in my advanced classes that truly went the extra mile to help prepare me for college and I'll always be grateful for them. This school provides a lot of opportunities for students if they're willing to work hard and challenge themselves.
- 25 days ago