Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Wright State University88Students
- Ohio State University63Students
- University of Cincinnati54Students
- Sinclair Community College47Students
- Ohio University42Students
- University of Dayton40Students
- Kent State University37Students
- Bowling Green State University30Students
- University of Toledo30Students
- Miami University23Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
- Very Good47
I've been going to Trotwood-Madison High School since freshman year and I'm a junior now. To be completely honest, Trotwood-Madison High School isn't the best high school known to man but we do prove people wrong with our actions. Between sports and academics we rise to our challenges. Trotwood-Madison High School has taught me to stand up for myself and prove to people that you can be a great student and make it far in life no matter what school you came from.
- 2 months ago
When I first came into the school my freshman year, I was actually happy to come to school. I wanted to come to school everyday. The people were friendly and respectable, the teachers were nice, and the environment all together had a great vibe. Every year, high school got worse for me. The younger students are disrespectful and play and fight in the hallways all the time, and our test scores for ACT aren't very high and do not compare to our grades in school. We are behind in academics. Students with 3.5-4.0 GPA's or higher only scored from about a 17-21 on the ACT which I believe should be higher. Also, some of the teachers have attitudes when students do not understand things. But I learn to deal with everything that happens now in this school.
- High School Senior
- Dec 3 2015
The extracurricular opportunities at Trotwood HS allows every student who takes the initiative to become involved optimal success. My daughter has been involved in band since she was a sophomore. This opportunity allowed my daughter to be in a structured environment, while also participating in an activity she really loved. The band traveled to different states within the country and the students was given the opportunity to explore other cultures. Trotwood HS also offered different tutoring programs for students who needed help in achieving academic excellence.
- May 29 2015