Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA+
- Sports & FitnessA
- Resources & FacilitiesA+
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Ohio State University300Students
- Miami University109Students
- Ohio University108Students
- University of Cincinnati87Students
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor60Students
- Vanderbilt University60Students
- University of Dayton47Students
- Indiana University - Bloomington44Students
- New York University43Students
- University of Wisconsin43Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
- Very Good69
I wouldn't be where I am not without the help of the staff and teachers there. They got me to where I am now and I am forever grateful. The teachers are there to make sure you succeed and to be ready for whatever life has to throw at you.
- 17 days ago
Our school principal is great really puts himself out there with the students. There is a lot of drama as most high schools have. There is some bullying but it usually consists of people in the same friend group. Social media has a great impact on hurting others. The classes that are offered at the school vary so much that students are able to try so many different things. The athletic department has great influence on students and encourages all to join. In my past experiences, the teachers really want you to succeed and will help the student succeed if they see they are struggling. For example, I was struggling with Chemistry and I needed another science class to graduate and my teacher had set me up in another class that our school offers and get the science credit it that way. In all, it was my decision to stay and struggle and work harder or go in the other class. There are so many art classes and electives that if you do one year, you are able to continue to the next level. Our school provided the students with laptop which made things easier for the students and if the student was absent from school, it was easy access to what was missed.
- High School Senior
- 4 months ago
At this school, the pressure is unbelievable. Most of the parents I know are always nagging their child about their grades, they have to get all straight A's or they will end up in huge trouble. The same goes for athletics. You have to be the very best or you're considered "bad". It doesn't seem like there are any opportunities to mess up or make a mistake and if you do, it doesn't go well. The parents also set a bad example in ways that are more socially economic, and wouldn't be considered normal.
- High School Senior
- 8 months ago