Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Valley Forge High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Cleveland State University95Students
- Kent State University77Students
- Ohio State University69Students
- Ohio University52Students
- Baldwin Wallace University44Students
- Cuyahoga Community College42Students
- University of Akron41Students
- Bowling Green State University38Students
- Case Western Reserve University36Students
- University of Toledo28Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
- Very Good39
Overall, my four years here were a blast! I enjoyed taking AP courses and participating in a variety of different extra curricular activities. The teachers are very good for the most part. I would have liked to see more technology classes, though, especially since they through a MacBook at me my senior year that I had no idea how to use. One semester my freshman year did not prepare me for college at all.
- 29 days ago
As a transgender and pansexual person, I attract a lot of glares and some harassment and comments from other students. Most if not all of the teachers are friendly, helpful, and very inclusive. The students... not so much. Even though I have a close knit group of friends, there aren't a lot of friendly, welcoming clubs and extracurriculars (though the Drama Club is practically a family, and there is a diversity club up and coming.)
- High School Sophomore
- 3 months ago
Pep rallys are my absolute favorite! They are very spirited and the teachers know how to get everyone engaged There is a competition against all the classes and the loudest/most spirited wins! Definitely my favorite high school experiences.
- High School Senior
- 11 months ago