Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Valley Forge High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B95 Students
- B77 Students
- A+69 Students
- A-52 Students
- A-44 Students
- C+42 Students
- B-41 Students
- B+38 Students
- A+36 Students
- B-28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
- Very Good40
Overall, my four years here were a blast! I enjoyed taking AP courses and participating in a variety of different extra curricular activities. The teachers are very good for the most part. I would have liked to see more technology classes, though, especially since they through a MacBook at me my senior year that I had no idea how to use. One semester my freshman year did not prepare me for college at all.
- 2 months ago
I wish the school could be more unified. However, I have seen students of Forge come together before. It was when the school was at the verge of being closed along with two other schools in the district. The way a majority of the students came together to march down to the Board of Education meeting to decide the fate of the school was absolutely amazing. It showed that the students did care about the future of the school and I couldn't be more proud of them. The fate of Forge is not guaranteed yet but the students efforts did not end up in vain as the school is being opened for another year.
- 5 days ago
As a transgender and pansexual person, I attract a lot of glares and some harassment and comments from other students. Most if not all of the teachers are friendly, helpful, and very inclusive. The students... not so much. Even though I have a close knit group of friends, there aren't a lot of friendly, welcoming clubs and extracurriculars (though the Drama Club is practically a family, and there is a diversity club up and coming.)
- High School Sophomore
- 4 months ago